- The little world of adventure.
The Searching Eye
- The creative nature is from nature.
(Hapax Legomena V)
- Speed walking with eyes.
Walking, by a wide margin
Old people like to offer their advice on walking slowly and taking life not too seriously however what they don't see is that nowadays we haven't even got enough time to rush ahead just to get old. Better rush than being rushed.
- Witching hours fit for supper.
A Short Vision
Peter Foldes, Joan Foldes
- The fastest way to invite apocalypse.
The Town Rat and the Country Rat
(Le rat de ville et le rat des champs)
- Dreams of an innocent rodent.
- The artist is mad, at last.
- A ghastly familiar place.
- The life that lights up others.
The Petrified Dog
- Look at it, what do you see?