- Safety where?
Safety Last!, by Fred Neymeyer, Sam Taylor
Wedlock House: An Intercourse
- Prequal to Window Water Baby Moving.
- The impassable ditch.
The Man from London, by Béla Tarr, Ágnes Hranitzky
- Metaphysically stuck.
Social Satire/Surreal Comedy
- The infinite wisdom of bootlegging your way through.
Entry denied He turns around and kicks the lady behind She opens her mouth Tongue out and wide Entry allowed He retrieves it from the other side And throws it to the lady behind So as not to delay the crowd Entry denied Nobody would expect another block Nobody could handle another line
- Portrait of the unframed.
I sit loose I let my sand flow Through my thigh and groin let it glow. The white washes away like silk I let my drop grow from up then down never let go. Wake till awake tonight I sit loose awake till tomorrow.
- ...and life goes on.
- Anyone home? - Let's use the bathroom. - Just the bathroom. - Yes, just the bathroom. - Which one? - The one upstairs is usually better. - Let's see it first. - Hmm... - What do you think? - The handle is too small to hold on to...
The Lodgers of an Old House
(Zhiltsy starogo doma)
- The luminated room is set for home.
They Caught the Ferry
(De nåede færgen)
Carl Theodor Dreyer
- Driving school 101 video.
Chris Stenner, Arvid Uibel, Heidi Wittlinger
- The reality is change, not time.